Recording Studio Green Screen Hardware Kit for easy studio set up and shooting. Use green screen studio equipments and achieve wonderful results
Green Screen for editing videos and images. Replace green screen from images/videos and add number of effects to make them visually attractive
Green Screen Muslin Backdrops for studio shooting. Chroma key full body suit for hiding the movement in front of camera by making subject invisible
Image Editing Software for Green Screen replaces green/blue screen from images. Add variety of effects to images using image editor
Download, edit and share videos from web with 123 Video Downloader Uploader. Download videos directly to your mobile devices and publish them
Thursday, 21 August 2014
Wednesday, 25 June 2014
2. Research - Do your homework well before heading to a particular location for shooting. Research about the place, find out historical places in that city, most visited places in the city. By doing a thorough research about the place, you will be able to plan your shoot wisely.
3. Explore your Gear - If you have bought a new camera or some other equipment for the photo shoot, then explore that camera or gear at home or in advance. Don’t waste your travelling time on learning features of your new camera set or equipment.
4. Right Lodging - Find out a hotel or lodge, that is located in the heart of the town and offers lot of photography opportunities. What can be better than staying in a room that offers amazing view for some great shots?
5. Capture Locals - Capturing locals will make a great shot, learning how to greet in their local language will be a good idea when taking pictures of local people. Especially, take picture of locals dressed in their native attire.
6. Travel Equipments - Do not take your entire studio with you. Carry only those equipments which are essential and easy to bring along while shooting like lenses, a mini tripod, extra memory, battery etc.
7. Explore the place - Photography is not only about taking pictures. Be versatile, enjoy the new place and explore the city life by trying local food, roaming in local markets, listen to local music, this all will give you a better understanding of the place and you will be able to connect with pictures in a better way.
8. Fresh approach - Get off the beaten path this means don’t show viewers the most expected pictures of a town or city like Thailand is famous for monks and everybody knows that. Try something new and fresh, share your own idea, find a fresh approach how you would like to interpret a particular location.
Tuesday, 24 June 2014
- When you purchase a green backdrop for your photo studio or on- location shots, you must look for high quality material.
- While purchasing the backdrop for your photography needs, make sure that the green screen backdrop is wrinkle free and seamless. Wrinkles or folds on the backdrop would make it difficult for you to edit the photographs or videos.
- 123 video magic offers superior quality Chroma key green muslin backdrops that are made of 100% cotton and eliminate reflection.
- These backdrops absorb light to enhance the quality of the images taken.
- The muslin backdrops are made of lighter material and are easy to handle. These backdrops can be easily folded and could be carried to different locations.
- The green screen backdrop gives you the freedom to shoot any image, anywhere.
- You don't have to bother about bad weather condition as you can simply hang the backdrop anywhere you like and get the images clicked.
- You can later edit these images with the help of Chroma key green screen software and insert the image of your choice.
- You can also take different images at different outdoor places and can later add them as the background of your images to make them look more attractive.
Monday, 28 April 2014
Tuesday, 15 April 2014
Monday, 7 April 2014
Thursday, 3 April 2014